a. Port Charges
– Applying Usual Port Tariff
– Only Anchorage to Berth shifting included to D/A
– System assessment Each Port Environmental Factors & Risks
– Consecutive hours
b. Cargo & Stowage Factor
– Relevant cargo intake based on cargo stow factor and port draft restrictions.
c. Canal Expenses
– Panama, Suez Canal and/or Bosporus Straits costs
– System Use Canal tools to estimate Canal Fees
– Average rates used on calculation
d. T/C Equivalent
– The system appoints trading rate for each route and multiple rates with Baltic Exchange Daily Average Hire Rates.
– Ports Condition, Sanctions, Distance from main routing points and Geographical positions of ports determinate trading rate of route
– System assessment each particular cargo conditions to calculate daily hire
– System figure daily hire rate basis APS
e. Bunker Expenses
– System calculate upon closest and cheapest main bunker port fuel prices
– Thousands of tonnage bunker consumptions already registered to system for calculation
– System calculate upon Vessels ECO Speed and Consumption
– Bunker Prices regularly update by Ship & Bunker
– Sea Margin to take account of potential weather delays on ballast and laden passage.
– System calculate ballast voyage days
– Nautical mileages used on calculation
g. Sailing Plans
– System consider the shortest way between ports
– Piracy Zone allowed but Piracy Premium insurance costs already added to freight
– Deviation or Transshipment not allowed.
You do not need to use many modules to get the right information. With Freight report, all the information flow you are looking for reports to you within seconds.