Conditions & Disclaimer Notice
Freight Estimation Conditions
• Open Port is Vessel Last Called Port Name
• Expected Ready to Load dates is Vessels ETA dates to Loading Port
• Canceling date is Latest date of Laycan
• All costs are not guaranteed but given by good faith
• Summer Water Tonnages considered for vessel DWCC
• Vessels’ Fuel consumptions calculated based on ECO Speed
• Fuel Consumption Calculated based on Clean Bottom, Good Weather Condition Beaufort Scale under 4 Douglas Sea State 3, and no adverse effect of sea and current, and no negative influence of swell.
• Freight Estimations include Ballast Voyage Costs
• The Freight Report remains to keep all rights to Users account against non-Ethical behaviors.
• Miscellaneous costs include Piracy Insurance Premium, Lubrication Oil, Hold Cleaning, Communication, Charterers Liability.
• Agency Fee Estimated basis Usual Port Tariff
• Bunker Prices Collected by Shipandbunker.com
• Hire Rates algorithm uses Baltic Exchange Daily Average Rates
• © All rights reserved. No part of this publication reproduced in any material form (including photocopying or storing it in any medium by electronic means) without the written permission of the copyright owner. Likewise, any quoting prohibited without the written authorization of the copyright holder.
• Freight Rates estimated on conditions as here below.
• The performing vessel to perform the voyage with a single decker, self-trimming bulk carrier
• The performing vessel will be classed with each member class society
• The performing vessel is in every way fitted to load intended cargo and has required certificates accordingly
• The performing vessel has all valid documents/certificates available on board for the draft survey.
• The performing vessel is in every respect free to call ports, have not blacklisted by authorities of loading/discharging countries.
• The performing vessel’s holds are in every way fitted for loading/discharging, has no structural obstacles which may suspend are slow loading and unloading operations.
• The performing vessel’s holds/hatches/hatch covers to be water tight, staunch and fully eligible for all cargo operations.
• Bimco cargo handling gear clause to be applied
• All cargo spaces clean, swept, dry, and free of any articles of the previous voyage and must satisfy shippers otherwise time lost to be for owners account. In case of shipper request for hold clean certificate same to be for owners’ account.Any disputes which arise due to hold cleaning mutually independent survey would be appointed and his finding /decision to bind both parties finally.
• The performing vessel has no arresting order, debts, lien, levies, distraint that will object currency of this charter party. In case of any failure due to arising such kind of trouble owners to be responsible for all losses, expenses, delaying that will effect charterers trading.
• The performing vessel complies with all laws and regulations in the trade which the vessel will employ in during the duration of this c/p.
• Basis one safety berth one safety port aaaa loading port to one safety berth one safety port aaaa discharge port
• Loading and discharge conditions per weather working days basis
• Owners always have to check and satisfy themselves about port/berth/draft limitations/restrictions at load port and at discharging ports. The performing vessel complies with terminal rules and conditions. • Nor to be tendered shinc bss wwww.
• Time for shifting from roads to berth, draft surveys, arrival departure formalities, hold inspections time to count.
• Opening and closing of the hatches, whenever required by charterers, shippers, receivers and/or stevedores to be done by vessel’s crew in charterer’s time and expenses, provided local regulation permits same.
• Laytime to commence 12 hrs after nor tendered validly bends.
• First Shifting anchorage to berth costs and time to be for owners’ account. The second Berth and remain shiftings to be for Charterers account and time
• During loading operations, if loading is prevented or stopped by vessel, due to insufficient pumping of ballast, time lost not to count as laytime.
• Bimco stevedore clause to be applied
• Charterers/shippers/receivers have the right to use bulldozers, forklifts, winches, hubes, grabs in holds but the weight of said types of equipment not to exceed tank top strength.
• Draft survey to be owners’ account and time to count as laytime. Master has to supervise to draft surveys.
• Dockage/Wharfage if any to be for Charterer Account
• Time used before the commencement of laytime not to count.
• Charterers appoint agents to be used at both ends, owners to pay all port charges at loading and discharging port(s) as usual. However, always official tariff to be applied. Proforma disbursement amount at loading port(s) and discharging port(s) will be remitted by owners directly to loading port and discharging port agents before vessels arrival to the ports in question. Charterers are not responsible if there rise any delay, penalty due to delay in payment or non-payment of disbursement accounts.
• If any waiting due to tidal restriction, time not to count
• Sole Shipment
• Free in out stowage
• Taxes/dues/charges on crg/freight to be for charterers account. Taxes/dues/charges on vessel/flag/crew to be for owners account
• Eta notice 3/2/1 days before ETA
• If Charterers require ”freight prepaid” bills of lading, same will only be released upon receipt of freight by owners or presentation to owners of proof of freight payment
• Extra insurance, overage premium if any for charterers acct.
• War risk premium insurance if any to be for Charterers’ account
• Paramount Clause general is incorporated (bimco wording), New Jason Clause, both to blame collision clause and p+i bunker deviation clause to be incorporated in the c/p
• Subject to special terms of cargo, port, terminal, vessel, sailing route, charterers financial conditions • Bimco voyage clauses to be applied
• Owners will provide SMC, doc, classification cert, itc, certificate of compliance for carriage of solid bulk cargo which also suits for loading of c/p cargo, pandi and h&m certificates
• Bimco bunker fuel sulphur content clause not applied on this c/p
• Bimco ISM clause to be applied
• Owners shall provide preliminary cargo plan upon fixing main terms, Otherwise, charterer/shipper/stevedore to decide stowage plan and ventilation plan and owner to compensate any additional cost
This Website is presented by The Freight Report for the purpose of freight rate estimations.
The Freight Report monitors the quality of the information available on this Website and updates the information regularly. Freight Estimations are given by good faith but not guaranteed However, The Freight Report does not guarantee, and accepts no legal liability whatsoever arising from or connected to, the accuracy, reliability, currency or completeness of any material contained on this Website or any linked site. This Website is not a substitute for independent professional advice and users should obtain any appropriate professional advice relevant to their particular circumstances. The material on this Website may include the views or recommendations of third parties, which do not necessarily reflect the views of The Freight Report or indicate its commitment to a particular course of action.
Links to external websites
This Website contains links to websites that are external to The Freight Report. The Freight Report takes reasonable care in linking websites but has no direct control over the content of the linked sites, or the changes that may occur to the content on those sites. It is the responsibility of the user to make their decisions about the accuracy, currency, reliability and correctness of information contained in linked external websites.
Links to external websites do not constitute an endorsement or a recommendation of any material on those sites or of any third party products or services offered by, from or through those sites. Users of links provided by this website are responsible for being aware of which organization is hosting the website they visit.
The Freight Report applies a range of security controls to protect its Website from unauthorized access. The Freight Report accepts no liability for any interference with or damage to a user’s computer system, software or data occurring in connection with or relating to this Website or its use. Users are encouraged to take appropriate and adequate precautions to ensure that whatever is selected from this site is free of viruses or other contamination that may interfere with or damage the user’s computer system, software or data.
The content of this Website is copyright protected. You may download, display, print and reproduce this material in unaltered form only (retaining this notice) for your personal, non-commercial use or use within your organization. Apart from any use as permitted under USA Copyright law, all other rights are reserved. Requests and inquiries concerning reproduction and rights should be addressed to: The Seagram Building 375 Park Avenue Suite 2607 New York, NY 10152 USA
This notice is not to be erased. You are not permitted to re-transmit, distribute or commercialize the information or material without seeking prior written approval from The Freight Report.
You are not permitted to use the The Freight Report Website to sell a product or service or to increase traffic to your website.
Linking to this Website
You may link to the The Freight Report Website at your full expense and responsibility. You must not alter any of the Website’s contents, or frame or reformat the files, pages, images, information and materials from this Website on any other web site. The Freight Report reserves the right to prevent linking by giving notice